2010-09-24, Ubuntu Release Meeting Agenda

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 24 08:44:10 BST 2010

Hi,

On 23 September 2010 22:20, Robbie Williamson <robbie at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> * Agenda: http://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReleaseTeam/Meeting/Agenda

A particular bug I am interested in isn't on the agenda although it is
of High importance and is milestoned to maverick - I suspect that is
because it does not have a maverick bug task. I don't know why that is
the case, nor am I able to nominate it for fixing in Maverick,
possibly because it has already been declined. I was always under the
impression that the "nominate for release" task was not used for the
current development release, because that was used only for SRU update
bugs. I thought that it was sufficient to milestone a bug to maverick
in order to get it onto the release team's radar. Is that incorrect?

In any event, I believe that it is important that this bug is
considered because it means that the help system is essentially
unusable for many users. I'd like to propose that it be added to the
agenda.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/language-pack-gnome-en-base/+bug/605577

--
Matthew East