A Case for Modifying the Ubuntu Release Schedule

Matt Zimmerman mdz at canonical.com
Sat May 15 09:41:24 BST 2010

Decisions like this are generally delegated to the release team, so I'm
CCing them.  Further discussion should probably go to ubuntu-release.

For my part, I like the idea of balancing out the amount of "actual work"
time we have in each cycle, though I think that aligning with GNOME *does*
matter to us.

 - mdz