[Ubuntu-QC] Script to cure - Espace disque saturé par les anciens noyaux

Gilbert Dion gilbertdion at gmail.com
Mer 15 Juil 23:18:53 UTC 2015

Bonjour, Georges,

Thanks for replying to my request (which, as I figure, is also a request
from many Ubuntu users). I read the description of the script from Kim
Kulak and I understand it fits my future needs. I sur am interested in
having it to try and adopt. You can send it to my actual gmail address.

Merci!

Gilbert Dion