[Ubuntu-QC] Installation pilotes modem 56k impasse

Yvon Marcotte yvon.anna at live.ca
Sam 23 Juil 15:00:09 UTC 2011

Merci Jean-Philippe pour ta suggestion, mais ça m'amène à une autre étape où il me manque encore quelque chose.

helene at helene-laptop:~$ sudo hsfconfig
[sudo] password for helene:
Conexant HSF softmodem driver, version 7.68.00.09oem

If you need assistance or more information, please go to:
    http://www.linuxant.com/

When reporting a problem for the first time, please send
us the file generated by "hsfconfig --dumpdiag".

Would you like to use the replacement HDA modules? [yes]

No pre-built modules for: Ubuntu-10.04.3 linux-2.6.32-33-generic i686-SMP

Trying to automatically build the driver modules...
(this requires a C compiler and proper kernel sources to be installed)

Where is the linux source build directory that matches your running kernel?
[/lib/modules/2.6.32-33-generic/build] sudo apt-get install linux-source-`uname -r`

WARNING: missing file sudo apt-get install linux-source-`uname -r`/include/linux/autoconf.h
The cause of this is usually a missing or unconfigured
kernel source tree (and sometimes an incorrect directory or symbolic link).

First, ensure that the proper kernel source and compiler packages
from your distribution vendor and/or the community are installed.

The Linux kernel can then be reconfigured by running "make menuconfig"
under the kernel source directory (usually /usr/src/linux).

Verify that the proper options for your system are selected.

Then compile and install your new kernel (for more information about
this procedure, see the README file under the kernel source directory),
reboot the system using the new kernel, and re-run "hsfconfig".
helene at helene-laptop:~$

Bonne journée!

Yvon

Je crois que ca vas te prendre les sources de ton kernel

sudo apt-get install linux-source-`uname -r`

Jean-Philippe

Bon bien, le "sudo make install" a fonctionné mais quand j'arrive pour configurer le modem,je suis encore dans l'embarras.

Ubuntu-quebec at lists.ubuntu.com