[Ubuntu-QC] RE : Néophyte et dépassé

jocelyn st-germain jocelynstgermain at hotmail.com
Dim 30 Aou 23:48:31 BST 2009

Je suis perdu - je ne comprends pas ce qu'il me demande dans le terminal

┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┤ Configuration de lirc ├────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
 │ If you choose a remote, but already have a configuration file in /etc/lirc/lircd.conf, the existing file will be renamed to                            │
 │ /etc/lirc/lircd.conf.dpkg-old and the community configurations loaded into  /etc/lirc/lircd.conf.  This process will only happen once, and subsequent  │
 │ instantiations of this configuration will not overwrite your /etc/lirc/lircd.conf file again.                                                          │
 │                                                                                                                                                        │
 │ Choose a remote if you would like to preload a configuration:                                                                                          │
 │                                                                                                                                                        │
 │                                         Adaptec AVC-2410                                                       ↑                                       │
 │                                         ADSTech USBX-707 USB IR Blaster                                        ▒                                       │
 │                                         Anir Multimedia Magic                                                  ▒                                       │
 │                                         AOpen XC Cube EA65 EA65-II                                             ▒                                       │
 │                                         Apple Mac mini USB IR Receiver                                         ▒                                       │
 │                                         Askey Magic TView CPH03x (card=1)                                      ▒                                       │
 │                                         Askey/Typhoon/Anubis Magic TView CPH051/061 (bt878) (card=24)          ▒                                       │
 │                                         Asus DH USB Remote                                                     ▒                                       │
 │                                         Asus Digimatrix IT87xx CIR port                                        ▮                                       │
 │                                         Asus MyCinema P7131                                                    ▒                                       │
 │                                         Asus TV-Box                                                            ▒                                       │
 │                                         ATI/NVidia X10 RF (kernel)                                             ▒                                       │
 │                                         ATI/NVidia X10 RF (userspace)                                          ▒                                       │
 │                                         AverMedia TV card (TVCapture98 TVPhone98) (card=13/41)                 ▒                                       │
 │                                         AverMedia TV card (TVCapture TVPhone) (card=6)                         ▒                                       │
 │                                         AverMedia TV card (VDOMATE) (use card=13)                              ▒                                       │
 │                                         BestBuy Easy TV (BT848) (card=55)                                      ▒                                       │
 │                                         BestBuy Easy TV (BT878) (card=62)                                      ▒                                       │
 │                                         CARACA                                                                 ▒                                       │
 │                                         Chronos Video Shuttle II (card=35)                                     ▒                                       │
 │                                         CommandIR Multi-IR Transceiver (userspace)                             ▒                                       │
 │                                         COMMANDIR USB Transceiver                                              ▒                                       │
 │                                         Creative BreakOut-Box                                                  ▒                                       │
 │                                         Creative iNFRA CDROM                                                   ▒                                       │
 │                                         Creative Infra Receiver/CIMR100                                        ▒                                       │
 │                                         Creative LiveDrive midi                                                ▒                                       │
 │                                         Creative LiveDrive sequencer                                           ▒                                       │
 │                                         Creative USB IR Receiver (SB0540)                                      ▒                                       │
 │                                         Dign HV5 HTPC IR/VFD Module                                            ▒                                       │
 │                                         DViCO USB Remote                                                       ▒                                       │
 │                                         Dynalink Magic TView (card=48)                                         ▒                                       │
 │                                         Encore ELTV-FM                                                         ▒                                       │
 │                                         Ericsson mobile phone via Bluetooth                                    ▒                                       │
 │                                         FlyVideo 98 (card=30)                                                  ▒                                       │
 │                                         FlyVideo 98/FM /2000S (card=56)                                        ▒                                       │
 │                                         Flyvideo 98FM (LR50Q) / Typhoon TView TV/FM Tuner (card=36)            ▒                                       │
 │                                         FlyVideo II (card=8)                                                   ▒                                       │
 │                                         Freecom DVB-T USB Stick                                                ↓                                       │
 │                                                                         <Ok>