Call for testing: ubiquity-based 20.04.2.0 desktop image respins

Erich Eickmeyer eeickmeyer at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 10 15:23:25 UTC 2021

Hi Lukasz,

I'm 100% certain Ubuntu Studio should also be affected as we weren't using
Calamares until 20.10.

Also, for some reason, the test cases for 20.04.2 weren't lining up with that
and had taken-on the Calamares workflow, which would be in error.

Sorry if this adds more work, but this is definitely an oversight. :)

Thanks,
Erich