Call for testing: 20.04.2 release candidate images ready!

Lukasz Zemczak lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Tue Feb 2 18:19:03 UTC 2021

Hello everyone!

I'm only sending this e-mail now as previously we were still resolving
some unexpected issues regarding the .2 point-release. After a rough
start, we now have a *hopefully* stable set of 20.04.2 release
candidate images built and published on the .2 milestone:

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/420/builds

Please pick your favorite flavor and start testing! And be sure to
report your results on the isotracker.

As with every recent release, we have a discourse thread for tracking
progress which we try to keep up to date as much as possible:

https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/focal-fossa-20-04-2-lts-point-release-status-tracking/

Best regards,

--
Ɓukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak