21.04 (beta) x86_64 tested

Ian Bruntlett ian.bruntlett at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 17:29:11 UTC 2021

Hi Paride,

On Fri, 2 Apr 2021 at 17:59, Paride Legovini <paride.legovini at canonical.com>
wrote:

> It says "(archived)" because the beta images have been released already.
> If you want to report an issue with the ISO images the first step is to
> file a bug on Launchpad against the buggy component, and then link the
> bug to the "daily" builds in the ISO tracker.

Well, I don't know *which* package to report the issue (redundant Nautilus
icons on the Dash and Desktop) to, Once I know that I can run ubuntu-bug on
it.

I downloaded and tested the 21.04 beta iso because there was a call for
testers for it on the Ubuntu mailing lists. I've done that (as you know).
Should I have been testing the daily iso build instead? Should I junk these
results, download a newer iso and test that?

I believe the ISO tracker page for the 21.04 beta iso is
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/422/builds - I am not sure
how to link a bug number on that page.

BW,

Ian