Bug report

it at kasdom.net it at kasdom.net
Tue Aug 25 14:40:22 UTC 2020

Dear all,

I can't find the right way to report the bug I found in Ubuntu 20.

I had a problem with the "PulseAudio network sound devices access" since
I upgraded to Ubuntu 20 (this bug is also on the new system
installation, saw it on an other pc)
The network access couldn't be activated in the paprefs because paprefs
wasn't linked to the correct directory of modules

(an example of the error:
access("/usr/lib/pulse-13.99/modules/module-esound-protocol-tcp.so",
F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)...)

I fixed that bug on my system and would recommend to fix it in the
Ubuntu 20 version to avoid a rush of inquiries.
-> strace paprefs 2>&1 |grep /lib/pulse
-> sudo ln -s /usr/lib/pulse-13.99.1 /usr/lib/pulse-13.99

If you have further questions or you would help me to report this bug on
your page please don't hesitate to contact me :)

Best regards
Kashia