Xenial 16.04.4 Call For Testing (All Flavours)

Lukasz Zemczak lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Wed Feb 28 17:37:20 UTC 2018

Another note to testers: sadly a second re-spin of our candidate
images is required. I will be performing those in some moments after
making sure everything we need is in the -updates pocket. Hopefully
this will be the last one - content-wise for flavours besides
ubuntu-server and, well, netboot there will be no functional changes
in the images, so possibly a sanity install-check should be enough for
those that already had their testing finished. I will be helping out
with those as well, so I do not expect this to delay the final release
date.

Thanks,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak