Full speed ahead to 18.10!

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Sun Aug 19 03:20:34 UTC 2018

On Sat, Aug 18, 2018 at 09:58:43PM -0500, Simon Quigley wrote:
> we need help testing every nook and cranny of Lubuntu Cosmic.

I just want to clarify that what we need right now is not the usual ISO
testing. This is a really unique cycle for us because basically the
entire release is a new feature. So what we need is people to get in and
poke every single option in every single application. It might be nice
if we could coordinate. Maybe we can make a list on the wiki of all the
applications and different folks could sign up to take one or the other?
That way we don't duplicate work?

--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D