Converting lp:ubuntu-qa-tools from bzr to git

Steve Beattie sbeattie at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 3 02:00:41 UTC 2017

Hello,

In the interest of converting the lp:ubuntu-qa-tools bzr tree to git,
I've made a prototype git conversion available at:

  https://code.launchpad.net/~sbeattie/ubuntu-qa-tools/+git/ubuntu-qa-tools

You can access it directly via

  git clone https://git.launchpad.net/~sbeattie/ubuntu-qa-tools/+git/ubuntu-qa-tools

I had to touch up some author commit email addresses, and I converted
bug linkages made via bzr commit --fixes lp:XXXXXXX into an appended
"Bug: https://launchpad.net/bugs/XXXXXXXX" message in the relevant
commit. Please let me know if there is anything odd about the
conversion history that should be addressed.

Thanks in advance for any feedback you have!
--
Steve Beattie
<sbeattie at ubuntu.com>