I have written a draft for the Reporting Bugs guide

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Fri May 12 09:57:33 UTC 2017

C de-Avillez:
> If this response sounds aggressive, please rest assured it
> is not the intention.

It doesn't sound aggressive to me. In fact I really appreciated how you
in particular have been treating me lately.

C de-Avillez:
 > Try to look at it in a different way: some of us have a LOT of
 > experience with dealing with bugs. Some of us have a LOT of experience
 > with *solving* bugs. Some of us have years and years of college-level
 > education, be it undergrad or graduate studies. Perhaps we *do* know
 > what we are talking about.

Persons could have lot of experience, but the question is "would the
current guide allow most people to report bugs?"

And the second question is "would the proposed draft allow most people
to report bugs?"