I have written a draft for the Reporting Bugs guide

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Fri May 12 04:30:49 UTC 2017

On May 11, 2017 3:17:14 PM PDT, Alberto Salvia Novella <es20490446e at gmail.com> wrote:

>Men

There's more than just those in the community.

> on mail I'm just b*****.
> put that b******* there.

This is inappropriate language for this community. Please consult the Code of Conduct.

> when I answer in
>video I know my intentions are well interpreted, and that I'm not
>saying
>something too stupid that could piss people off.

Your video in response to the angry response you got posting a confusing image was far more offensive than anything you said in text.

I'm convinced you have good intentions. Unfortunately, the road to hell is paved with those. I encourage you to stop and think long and hard about how to contribute successfully to a community that doesn't always think like you. Hint: read the Code of Conduct.
--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D