I have written a draft for the Reporting Bugs guide

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Wed May 10 23:33:45 UTC 2017

Flocculant:
 > What makes you think that two people talking won't amount to the
 > same?

Alberto Salvia Novella:
 > (https://graphicproducts.com/articles/nemawashi)

Basically because we are not skipping the public conversation. But just
agreeing as far as possible first in private, so what's brought to
public is just the few things that we were unable to agree with.

That way we won't be having long discussions about minimal details, and
it fact that will allow to dig more into the needs of individual persons.