I have written a draft for the Reporting Bugs guide

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Wed May 10 19:16:48 UTC 2017

Dario Ruellan:
> I don't see why those two guides can't coexist, one as a quick
> guide, the other as advanced guide.

What if we took advantage of the capability of wikis to abstract pages,
and we make a guide that is concise, but provides generous amount of
detail on sub-pages?

Dario Ruellan:
 > I love the header on this page. I also like the idea about videos.

I will take note of these.

Please tell me what you think could be improved in the original page,
and how you think those things could be solved.

(https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs)

Do in private, so we can keep the conversation as light as possible till
we finally get it to the public.

Thanks for your help.