Showstopper bug report (17.04): WiFi not working

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Mon May 8 16:42:14 UTC 2017

Brian Murray:
> There is no indication that "PACKAGE" is a place holder or variable on
> the ReportingBugs page.

Brian Murray:
 > Additionally, the purpose of hiding the Launchpad +filebug page was to
 > reduce the quantity of bug reports like this.

I already fixed those yesterday by making the links non clickable. If
you see that doesn't work just let me know.

Brian Murray:
 > I think you've gone a bit too far in removing useful material from the
 > previous iteration of the page.

At first it may be difficult to distinguish between what is necessary
and what isn't. Getting rid of items is naturally disturbing.

People tend to surround themselves with things, thinking that they may
be necessary in the future. They see something that is never used and
think that, anyway, it will serve later for something.

That behaviour tends to this:
(https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2496/4192565462_d12591cf44_b.jpg)
(https://elsmar.com/Identify_Waste/img011.jpg)

So the idea is to put away all the doubtful items, and if some shows to
really hurt when missing then bring it back.