Call for testing - apport snap

Leo Arias leo.arias at canonical.com
Wed May 3 02:54:45 UTC 2017

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 9:13 AM, Brian Murray <brian at canonical.com> wrote:
>> Could you share the source of the snap? I think a good change would be
>> to rename the app to just cli, so it can be called with apport.cli.
>> And add an alias so it could get the apport-cli name, but the aliases
>> implementation is in flux.
>
> What do you mean by "in flux"? Is this something I can use now or I
> should I wait and keep and eye on the development of snapcraft?

All the details are being discussed here:
https://forum.snapcraft.io/t/improving-the-aliases-implementation/18

For now, if you want the alias to be automatically assigned, you have
to request it with a post in the forum and somebody will manually
allow it.

Sorry I missed the post in the forum.

pura vida.
--