call for testing: snapcraft

Carla Sella carla.sella at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 19:01:45 UTC 2017

On 26/03/2017 20:24, Leo Arias wrote:
> [...]
> Thank you very much Carla. What did you think about the tutorial?
> We'll be working on docs next week, so it would be great to know if
> you saw things to improve.
>
> pura vida.

Hello Leo,
Well I think the tutorial is very well made and clear.
I would like just one thing, maybe, but it's not essential. At the end
of every point (page) it would be nice to have  the link to the
code/directory of what was just made (in this case the current directory
of the snap and the snapcraft.yaml), beacuse if one has a doubt and
needs to check something he doesn't have to go to the next poin/page,
get the info and come back (at the beginning of every point/page there
is a link to see what your current directory/code should look like.

--
Carla Sella
email: carla.sella at gmail.com
http://about.me/carla.sella