call for testing: mysql

Leo Arias leo.arias at canonical.com
Tue Mar 7 17:16:14 UTC 2017

Hello Julian!

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 9:46 PM, julianloui <julianloui at verizon.net> wrote:
> 2017-03-01
>
> I have just installed snapd in Linux Mint 17.1 and run the following
> commands with interesting different results.  My snapd version is 2.22.3
> ~14.04./
> /
> /# /sudo snap install hello-world //// ( Satisfactory correct results )/
> //# /sudo snap install mysql  --channel=8.0/beta//( error: cannot install
> "mysql": snap not found )
> /
> /Julian Loui

Sorry for the late reply. I've just installed mint 17.1, and I could
install the mysql snap. The difference I think is that I got snapd
2.22.7.
However, I wasn't able to run the snaps, they complain about mount.
The team is working first on enabling snaps in linux mint 18. You can
follow the progress here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/1668868
Hopefully, we would be able to get them working in 17.1 afterwards.

Thanks for your tests.

pura vida.
--
¡paz y baile!