call for testing: mysql

julianloui julianloui at verizon.net
Thu Mar 2 03:46:27 UTC 2017

2017-03-01

I have just installed snapd in Linux Mint 17.1 and run the following
commands with interesting different results.  My snapd version is 2.22.3
~14.04./
/
/# /sudo snap install hello-world //// ( Satisfactory correct results )/
//# /sudo snap install mysql  --channel=8.0/beta//( error: cannot
install "mysql": snap not found )
/
/Julian Loui