Ubuntu Artful Desktop July Shakedown

Apurv Jyotirmay appjoe.beta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 07:20:52 UTC 2017

I tried it off of a USB stick, and the experience wasn't smooth for me.
Some theming issues with Gnome Software, then a delay in refreshing screen
content on window resize, and then it all froze when I powered it down. Had
to hard power reset my machine. Rest everything was okay. It was on X
session.