Become a Tester

Veronika Tyshchenko nika.ruslanovna at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 21:19:12 UTC 2017

Hello,

My name is Veronika and I am a student of IT school based in Schaumburg,
IL, USA.
My specialty is Quality Assurance, but I also have a good knowledge of
Database Programming and learning Java right now. My friend from the school
sent me the lint to Ubuntu Wiki website.

I was able to sign up and would like to find out a little bit more
information about the projects available for testers and how can I join an
existing QA Team. It would be great if there is a chance to have a short
skype conversation, because I have some questions and would appreciate your
assistance if possible. I care a lot about my career, so I would love to
use and share my skills, as well as keep them sharp.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for your time and
consideration of my email.

Best Regards,
Veronika T.