I have written a draft for the Reporting Bugs guide

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Thu Apr 27 16:24:10 UTC 2017

Alberto, I didn't see the artwork in question as I'm late to the thread.
However I did look at the guide just now. I don't think you need any
artwork on the page and as such I have removed it, given it's negative
response in this thread. I can appreciate all kinds of art, but there's
no reason to have it in a bug reporting guide. I also believe wiki
etiquette would dictate that you attach the image, rather than hotlink.

That said, you are certainly free to craft the page under your namespace
to your liking (within reason). However, as the wiki is intended to be a
collaborative help guide for ubuntu, I would encourage you to continue
your efforts to improving the bug reporting guide itself, as opposed to
bikeshedding about artwork or making yet another page. I suspect you'll
find conversations on improving the bug reporting guide to be more
fruitful and receptive.

You may find these useful as well; it's used in conjunction with the
reporting bugs page for reporting bugs for image testing. It's been
collaboratively improved by several members into something rather nice.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/FindRightPackage
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Overview/Install_Bugs

See for example, the 'find a bug?' header on http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/;
see how it works and where it links?

Nicholas

P.S. It's nice to see some old and familiar names come through my inbox!