I have written a draft for the Reporting Bugs guide

Alvaro "Effenberg0x0" Leal effenberg0x0 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 03:37:56 UTC 2017

*Alberto: Just wanted to point out that I have never destroyed your work.
If you look at the history of your wiki page (see
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/es20490446e/Reporting%20bugs?action=info
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/es20490446e/Reporting%20bugs?action=info>) you
will see that I am NOT the one the Launchpad user who deleted your art.
Looking athis same Log, I see you have reverted the last change and got
back the work you thought you had lost. Good for you.C de-Avillez: You got
it :) It's over for me here. I' ll take it to Community Council.*