What the "fix released" status really means?

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 28 14:17:20 UTC 2016

Oh and one more thing to add to that for more clarity: "Fix Released" means
that there is a release version of the software available. The only way the
fix is going to get pulled down is if it is released. If it's in an
unreleased development branch, I would call that "Fix Committed" instead.

The difference? "Fix Committed" means that it's unapproved. "Fix Released"
means that it's not only approved but it's in the appropriate state to be
packaged. Only upstream release versions can actually be packaged.

--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D