I won't be supporting Yakety

Ian Bruntlett ian.bruntlett at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 17:38:46 UTC 2016

Hi Alberto,

On 15 September 2016 at 17:23, Alberto Salvia Novella <es20490446e at gmail.com
> wrote:

> This is to warn that I won't be debugging Yakety. The reason is I will be
> sticking with long term releases as a test for a while, as I suspect those
> are better suited for most people.
>
> This is important because I'm who sets importance to most bugs in Ubuntu,
> and that discovers the critical ones early on before release. So it could
> happen that Yakety is more unstable than previous Ubuntu releases.
>
> Good luck, muahaha! (*^0^*)

OK. I typically test Lubuntu (32-bit) on a Samsung NC10 Netbook. Intend to
do more testing on a couple of 32-bit tower systems I have "inherited".
Might even find time to try Ubuntu(64-bit) on another "inherited" system.

BW,

Ian

-- Free Software page -
https://sites.google.com/site/ianbruntlett/home/free-software