Do you know who can edit Launchpad projects?

Thomas Ward teward at trekweb.org
Wed Sep 14 17:01:00 UTC 2016

LP Admins might be the only people with that power, Alberto, I don't think anyone can edit upstream project properties without access to the project or God level powers on LP.  You might want to ask in #launchpad on IRC, or ask it under the Questions feature against Launchpad Itself on LP, though, if you don't get a definitive response here.

Thomas

*Sent from my phone.  Please excuse any typos, as they are likely to happen by accident.*