Ubuntu QA Tracker API

Simon Quigley tsimonq2 at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 2 03:59:32 UTC 2016

Greetings,

My name is Simon Quigley and I mainly do Quality Assurance for the Lubuntu team. I have also written/revised a few manual testcases.

I don't know if many of you knew this, but the QA tracker has an API that's old and hasn't been worked on for a while. I believe it would be an *extremely* useful tool to have, because it has potential for a *lot* of different applications. I recently contacted Nicholas Skaggs about this, and he has allowed me to take over the project.

If you would like to help out, I have created a wiki page[1] that should help you get started.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns/suggestions of any kind, don't hesitate to stop by #ubuntu-quality on Freenode, or contact me using my contact details below. PMs and emails are welcome. :)

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/API

Thanks,
Simon Quigley
tsimonq2 on Freenode