[FLAVOURS] QA Flavour Cycle meetup

flocculant flocculant at gmx.co.uk
Tue Jun 14 17:23:31 UTC 2016

Hey all,    `

just wondering if the QA leads can grab a bit of time to just get
together somehow, put across what we hope to get done this cycle, maybe
help each other out, give each other ideas ...

free flowing type of thing ...

We all have to deal with similar issues - all cycle.

We all have to work with the Canonical people - and it would be a lot
worse if they weren't all awesome ;)

There's a whole lot we have to do - together surely it's got to be just
a little bit easier.

We do however need to deal with who amongst us will deal with the
milestones, up to now it has been people from Lubuntu, Mate and Xubuntu
(Jonathan joined in when he was with Kubuntu)

time for other teams to join in - even if timezones make it hard ...