Testing ISOs ZSYNC and HTTP

Simon Quigley tsimonq2 at ubuntu.com
Sun Jun 5 03:27:04 UTC 2016

Well the current development release is Yakkety Yak and I linked that to you, but if you would specifically like Xenial, then my bad, here's the link:

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-server/xenial/daily/pending/xenial-server-amd64.iso.zsync

But if you want Yakkety links, they are all in http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ , with vanilla Ubuntu having the daily/ directory. You go to a flavor's directory, then go to daily/ or daily-live/ if applicable, then grab the image you want. You don't have to use the specific link from the Downloads page.

--
Simon Quigley
tsimonq2 at ubuntu.com
tsimonq2 on Freenode