Hi!

Ian Bruntlett ian.bruntlett at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 14:04:35 UTC 2016

Hi Ed,

On 30 July 2016 at 14:53, EdLesMann <edlesmann at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 07/30/2016 05:19 AM, Ian Bruntlett wrote:
> [snip]
>
> > I have produced an illustrated brief guide to Lubuntu Linux that is
> handed
> > over to people when they are given a lubuntu PC. It can be downloaded
> from
> > the bottom of this page -
> > https://sites.google.com/site/ianbruntlett/home/free-software and you
> are
> > welcome to give it to your users.
>
> Dude, nice!
>
> I like that. I have bookmarked that site for the next time I hand
> someone a Lubuntu install.

Thanks :) I also download a copy of my guide onto the Desktop for people to
refer to. However, some people get confused between what is in the PDF and
what is on the computer's display.

On the same page I have tried to produce a guide to using printers on
Lubuntu but I haven't been able to find a different printer to try it out
on. It is very much an experimental version.

> Thanks!!

It's a pleasure :)

BW,

Ian