Hi!

Ian Bruntlett ian.bruntlett at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 10:19:28 UTC 2016

Hi Tux,

On 30 July 2016 at 08:23, Nio Wiklund <nio.wiklund at gmail.com> wrote:

> Den 2016-07-30 kl. 03:15, skrev Tux Ace:
>
>> I want to contribute. My plan is to test new releases on old XP boxes
>> because people turn to linux if their xp machine is unsafe. Any help to
>> get
>> me started would be appreciated.

I've been doing that for years now. I use lubuntu because 1) it works well
on old computers and 2) it is easier for Windows XP users to use.

I have produced an illustrated brief guide to Lubuntu Linux that is handed
over to people when they are given a lubuntu PC. It can be downloaded from
the bottom of this page -
https://sites.google.com/site/ianbruntlett/home/free-software and you are
welcome to give it to your users.

HTH,