#1543046 wrongly marked as fixed for Wily

php fan php4fan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 11:39:21 UTC 2016

> What is the different between a team member and you on testing the bug?

What's the difference between a team member and me in anything related to
helping make ubuntu better? None, just that if you don't care that much I
wonder why you are a member of the QA team in the first place (note, before
you ban me,  this is a "generic 'you'" and an hypothetic 'if').

As I said, the only reason I don't test the bug myself on Trusty (or
Xenial, for that matter) is that I don't have a machine with Trusty.

It seems unlikely that nobody in the QA team has a machine with Trusty..