Ubiquity Jobs

Max Brustkern max.brustkern at canonical.com
Mon Feb 1 16:30:37 UTC 2016

I've looked into that, and that seems to be precisely the problem; it
doesn't get pushed to the cloud instance when it fails to serialize it. If
anyone else is running the jobs using the scripts defined in the ubiquity
branch, I can point out which jobs are creating the problems. In the
interim, I'll have to look at whether all plugin versions are in sync.