Fwd: Ubuntu Online Summit (3-5 Nov): Get your sessions in

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Wed Oct 21 15:01:25 UTC 2015

If you have an idea for a quality session, now is the time to get it in.
Nio, Marc, let's make sure we get a session for startup disk creator :-)

In addition, there's room for show and tell sessions. If you just want
to show off something cool, or talk about a useful piece of software and
demo it, this is your chance. It can be quick and unscripted. Just come
prepared to demo something and answer some questions and interact with
others. To see examples, check out the show and tell videos from last UOS.

http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1505/track/show/

Nicholas