Please link libkpeople upstream

Thomas Ward teward at trekweb.org
Thu Oct 1 11:15:43 UTC 2015

Indeed.  Given sgclark is likely an upstream person from what I saw in the IRC channel that makes sense.

I pointed them at this list for the future.  I do suggest though that if Kubuntu Members shows up on the package ownership to poke the Kubuntu team - they likely can quickly (or more easily) figure out upstream ownership/projects for KDE parts/components.

Thomas

*Sent from my iPhone.  Please excuse any typos, as they are likely to happen by accident.*