Wiki Map and how to find child pages

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at ubuntu.com
Mon May 18 22:43:18 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

No doubt, the Wiki Area of Ubuntu Quality has been improved and enhanced a
lot lately :) thanks for all those who contributed to it.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam

However, I for one think it lacks a feature I have introduced to Ubuntu
GNOME, that is the Wiki Map

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/WikiMap

The aim is:
Not even one single Wiki Page will be lost and everything is listed in one

Not that I am trying to suggest that for Ubuntu Quality Wiki but also
asking how can I find some sub-pages within Ubuntu Quality Wiki area?

For example:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Overview/#Bugs

How to reach there from a main page?!

I think there are other pages too which one can't find its parent page if
you know what I mean :)

So, I hope someone has an idea of what I am trying to discuss here :)

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
http://torios.org - Ubuntu GNOME <http://ubuntugnome.org/> -