Fwd: systemd documentation

Istimsak Abdulbasir saqman2060 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 19:53:30 UTC 2015

Thanks all for sharing. The more the better. The ubuntu wiki is pretty
good. I am shutting down and restarting my system using systemctl. I like
how the services it runs are located in one directory. Their scripts are
almost easy to understand. I will see if this is actually true when I start
writing my own scripts.

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 5:03 PM, Warren Clemmons <wkclemmons at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Ubuntu-quality
>
> Here are two systemd guides from Linux projects that have using systemd a
> while.
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Systemd
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Systemd
>
> warren
>

> On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 10:38 AM, Bruce Pieterse <dev at otq.za.net> wrote:
>

> > On 08/05/2015 16:16, Istimsak Abdulbasir wrote:

"Collaboration is the new innovation" (Istimsak Abdulbasir, 2013)