Automatic image testing

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Wed May 6 23:06:52 UTC 2015

Brian Murray:
> This is again another example of your lack of precision, not telling us
> the bug number you reported, such that no one reading this list can go
> confirm that bug and I wasted time looking for it.

This is what I meant: to confirm what I said just didn't matter. It
doesn't work towards any goal, but it's just faith in precision itself.

The opposite is asking how much impact would bring an extra part.

And if there proves to be something missing, better server when
required: <http://elsmar.com/Pull_Systems/img010.jpg>