ISO to testing

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Wed May 6 11:20:11 UTC 2015

Hi again,

Maybe it is a good idea to start testing the flavour of Ubuntu that you
are using yourself :-) And the newest available iso file as well as the
newest LTS version. Right now (I just checked the iso tracker) it is
Trusty Daily (to become 14.04.3 LTS).

I cannot see any daily iso files of Wily yet (to become 15.10), Vivid
Daily is still there and is the same as Vivid Final alias 15.04 (the
released version was uploaded April 22).

Best regards
Nio