ISO to testing

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Wed May 6 09:56:27 UTC 2015

Hi Claudio,

It means oversized for burning to a CD disk. But there are no problems
to test it with a DVD disk, USB pendrive, or directly from the iso file
in a virtual machine.

---
A little background information:

As a matter of fact, only Lubuntu (of the desktop flavours) has CD sized
iso files nowadays. Standard Ubuntu, Xubuntu, Kubuntu, Ubuntu Gnome,
Ubuntu Mate ... have oversized iso files, but the warning is still there
in the iso tracker. It is also possible to start from the Ubuntu
mini.iso, that is really small, if you want to boot from a CD and
install the other desktop flavours and also Ubuntu Server.
---

Best regards
Nio