Automatic image testing

Elfy ub.untu at btinternet.com
Sun May 3 22:53:32 UTC 2015

Prior to the vivid cycle I used to often check on jenkins daily, indeed
had RSS feed for fails set up, just to check that things were at least
working basically.

Sometime around December these stopped working, and still show the last
result as about 5 months ago as FAIL for everyone.

Is there any likelihood that this will work for us during the Wibbly
Wobbly Whinocewos cycle?

Is there somewhere else that reports on both Ubuntu and flavour image
auto tests?

I know this would make my life just that bit easier, I assume other
flavours would like to at least have the assurance a basic test is done.

--
Community and Forum Council's Member
Xubuntu QA Lead