Final Beta Testing Week

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Mon Mar 23 19:31:39 UTC 2015

It's here! Final beta images and milestone will be appearing on the
tracker by early tomorrow AM UTC. Look for the milestone under vivid on
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/.

Plan to help test by grabbing the images when they hit the tracker and
reporting your results! I'll post again when the milestone link is live
(assuming elfy or someone else in Europe doesn't beat me to it!)

If you are new to this whole image testing thing, do have a look at the
wiki walkthrough https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Walkthrough for
help. In a nutshell, download the image and run through the installation
testcases on your machine. The images are linked from the testcase and
come from cdimage.ubuntu.com. Real hardware is preferred, but feel free
to test on a virtual machine too. Submit your testcase result and
perform the next test.

Thanks and happy testing everyone!