Is fixing bugs a responsibility of this team?

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 01:37:59 UTC 2015

C de-Avillez:
 > The primary activity of the QA team is QA. The primary activity of
 > the BugSquad (and BugControl) team is bug TRIAGING.

I thought intuitively that the main activity of the Quality team was to
warrant the software to be of quality, while the one of the Bug Squad to
reduce bugs. So I couldn't imagine those activities without bug patching.

Moreover, done otherwise, it's pretending baking more reports in a day
and eating as many as always: you end up with a rising pile of food.