xserver-xorg-input drivers incomplete in some Lubuntu 14.04.2 images

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 5 17:49:26 UTC 2015

Ah, if you're having problems with extra packages and we're having
problems with missing packages, it may be a similar problem. I've made
mention of our bug on your report and vice versa. Do you actually see
any difference in the seeds or default-settings? I couldn't find
anything in ours.

In any case, it sounds like infinity is planning on delaying the
release of 14.04.2, but from what I can see on the [logs][], it's not
clear (yet) when this is going to happen. My hope is we'll receive
some official announcement on the subject :)

[logs]: http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2015/02/05/%23ubuntu-release.html#t08:5611

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 1:01 AM, Elfy <ub.untu at btinternet.com> wrote:
> On 05/02/15 08:48, Nio Wiklund wrote:

>>> I would guess that it would mean delays.
>>>
>>> As it stands all of the Xubuntu tests have been critically failed by me.
>>>
>>> I don't want to take this mail anymore offtopic though as it is about a
>>> specific issue that Lubuntu are seeing :)

>> OK,
>>
>> I'll try to be ready for testing if/when a new version of 14.04.2
>> arrives :-)
> Looks like a delay is in the pipeline now.
>
> check the #ubuntu-release logs later when I think the current discussion
> will have finished :)
>> Best regards
>> Nio

@wxl