Invisible LibreOffice Writer window

Damir B d4m1r_b at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 17:30:44 UTC 2015

Ian, do you think it is a bug or does that functionality have an intended purpose?

As well, in the future it is usually a good idea to specify exactly what version of Ubuntu + problematic software you are using with the initial email :)

As for a user being able to trigger an invisible window and then not being able to do anything else, I'd say that is a bug just based on the description and I would report it against the LibreOffice version you are using. But at the same time, I haven't been able to reproduce your issue with the latest version (4.4 x64) under Ubuntu 12.04 LTS x64 so...

Hope that helps,

Damir