Package Tracker - Admin for ~ubuntustudio-release Team

Ross Gammon ross at the-gammons.net
Sat Dec 5 16:50:30 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have recently become the Testing Lead for Ubuntu Studio, and we are
busy (with flocculants help) writing Manual Test Cases.

Therefore I would like to get some TestSuites set up on
http://package.qa.ubuntu.com so that we can show off the new work and
attract more testers and test writers before the next Beta release.

As a member of the ~ubuntustudio-release team, I have access to the
Admin pages on the ISO tracker, but not on the Package Tracker.

How do I go about getting the admin rights for the ~ubuntustudio-release
Team?

Cheers,

Ross
retail-0 on LP