Some bitesize bugs for Manual Test Writing

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Tue Aug 11 13:37:11 UTC 2015

I've noticed we have several bitesize bugs ready for aspiring test writers:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual-tests/+bugs?orderby=-datecreated&start=0

These tests are written in English, following a simple format. They
populate the tests you see on *.qa.ubuntu.com and are used by ubuntu and
flavors to test images and packages. There are no technical skills required
here; if you can speak and write in English, you can contribute!

If you've never worked with source code before, we've got you covered. The
wiki pages will guide you gently through the process.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/ContributingTestcases/Manual

As always, feel free to ask questions if you get stuck. I look forward to
seeing some MP's!