Some isos not booting

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 13 18:13:24 UTC 2015

tl;dr post-final Beta Lubuntu Vivid fails to boot in virtual machines,
but not Xubuntu

Brendan said:
> I have this bug about desktop images in virtualbox of both amd64 and i386 yesterday
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/1441843

I appended the bug report with a lot of information I've collected
from this thread as well as conversations I've had on IRC and
subscribed some of the key people. If you guys could report any
further findings you have about what does and does not work, that
would be great.

With final release coming next week, we need to move quickly if we
intend to have anything but bare metal testing this time around.

I entreaty all flavors to test themselves!

--
@wxl | http://polka.bike
Lubuntu Release Manager, Head of QA